NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, etc. Application Form 2019 Apply Before 10.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, etc. Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NIMHANS Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, etc. Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Assistant Professor, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, etc. in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post:
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|Duty Medical Officer||06|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||06|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
- Total: 28 Posts.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||30000/- (Per Month)|
|Senior Scientific Officer||65000/- (Per Month)|
|Duty Medical Officer||60000/- (Per Month)|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||35400/- (Per Month)|
|Junior Scientific Officer||35000/- (Per Month)|
|Departmental Secretary||25000/- (Per Month)|
|Technical Assistant||24000/- (Per Month)|
|Social Worker||23000/- (Per Month)|
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Start Application: 10th May 2019
- Closing Date: 25 May 2019
- Application Mode: Offline
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: ₹295/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹590/
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: M.D in Psychiatry/ M.D Psychological Medicine/ or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution. & Ph.D in Biochemistry. & Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution and M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years Old
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Form Process
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply through NIMHANS Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NIMHANS official website www.nimhans.ac.in. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Professor, Duty Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, etc.”.