NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Application Form 2019 Apply Online Before 10.05.2019: This is the latest Sarkari Notification coming from NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Exam 2019. As a result, Jobseekers must download the advertisement before apply to NABARD Sarkari Naukri 2019.
NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Recruitment 2019
It is a great opportunity to work under the NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development). Recently they invited job seekers for appointment as Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) in clerical cadre. The full vacancy details are given below.
- Name of The Post: Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)
- Total: 79 Posts.
- Salary: Rs.28,150 per month.
- Location: All States in India.
- Start Application: 10 May 2019
- Closing Date: 26 May 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Payment Mode: Online
- Registration Fees: for SC/ST/PWD/XS: ₹150/- and GEN/OBC/EWS: ₹800/-
Education & Age
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks(SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D. or Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with a Bachelor’s degree & BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%).
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years old
- Selection will be done as per Online Examination.
Jobseekers fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NABARD Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NABARD official website www.nabard.org. After that go to “Latest Announcement” section then Click on “Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)”.